<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Hi guys! I'm so proud of myself cause I have successfully completed OBS from 18th to 22nd January 2010! :D This includes: Trekking 14km for 10 hours with a bag that weighs about 20kg, and kayaking 24km for 8 hours. :) See? Those are stuff that I'd never thought I'd do in my entire life. So thank you OBS for this wonderful and enriching experience which I will never forget! And DaGama + Uncle Roland rocks! Hahahahahaha. And so does Hilary's Cecilia. But its sad that YSW, Emylia and Ayesha were separated, cos you guys missed alot...and also the people who didnt go for OBS :( Our class got really bonded okay? Hahaha I made friends too:D Well I cried don't know how many times...mainly cos I was so damn tired and emotional after I completed the trekking and also cos I realised that I have been taking lot of things for granted, like my parents for instance. I missed them alot alot:( . And therefore I cried while doing reflections. Other than that, I cried because of Roland's inspiring words and motivation for us...he really made us believe that we can do it and we did it! Everything was worth it...
So in DaGama there's me Nadia Haifaa Sabrina Afiqa(h) Adlina Elicia Filzah Juliette(!SHINee song!) Cheryl Anne-Marie Angelynn Chermaine(Whee Kpop lover) Xinning and Batul. :) I never thought I'd be brave enough to do stuff like trust fall and jetty jump too, but I did it and I realised that they are fun. But other than that, I suck at rock climbing. My shoes fell off O:. Hahahah lucky we didnt go for nightwalk. Camp 1 had nice food but unfortunately I hate the campsite cos its up in the mountain and damn scary at night. But whatever, I did it and I did it.

Oh yeah, I might be going to pick SHINee up at the airport:) <3 Whee Im absolutely overjoyed! :D
See you soon!