<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



tenoneten

Heys. Today I woke up early in the morning and went to madrasah (religious class). First in the new year. WHEE Teens 2A now. Great that the same people are there. Although we still played the introduction game..I introduced myself as "a fan of Korean music", lols. Okay the boys are just plain nakal. Hahah but theyre the source of entertainment for our class. Lols seriously, they are funny sometimes. Since our class is made up of damn quiet people. What to do.
Asyilah Sabrina Aishah Hafiziana and Mun still in our class. Yeay. :)

Now back to homework. Ahh chem..I dont know how to do the last part of the worksheet. As in, we're supposed to do the thingy in groups. Ohh. That reminds me of SS. Are we supposed to do in groups? Honestly, I like chem:)

Homework I havent done:
-HML 1 compo and 1 letter(not by tmr)
-Lit(not by tmr)
-SS(by tmr)
-Geog(not by tmr)

Is that all? Yeah, i guess so. O.O

Oh Ive been slacking this two days. Simply cos Im too lethargic to do my homework. Gah. So those people who have completed your homework you should be proud of yourselves:):

School tomorrow...hmph. Was discussing with YL about SHINee just now...GAH. And asked Junyu. LOL, you always seem to be on my parents' side huh? MUST MUST see them at airport...!

Sighs, SHINee, SHINee.
EEE. SS hw is irritating.