PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
You know what I hate about you? When youre angry at my brother, you talk like both of us did something wrong. Like I did something wrong. WTF man. Just stfu kays. You guys keep on saying about how you waited 8 years for us to be born. Now you dont even appreciate us. You go on and on about how we're not doing well in our studies. How IMPERFECT we are. Have you guys EVER been perfect. Have you done ANYTHING to help us. NO. All you did is complain. Dont do it when you NEVER understand how we feel. Just dont.