PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
At religious class today, we were talking about the end of the world. There was a discussion about 2012. THIS IS SO SADD, I dont want the world to end. Firstly, I dont want to die YET. I havent realised my dreams...I havent repented from all my sins...those people whom I hurt havent forgiven me yet...I havent found my true love(LOL) and I havent done ALOT of things...
Well, theres an article on the net that says on the 15th of ranmadhan in 2012 there will be some kind of disaster. Two-thirds of the world's population will be wiped out. The one third that survives will have some sort of "New world". And according to scientists' prediction, there will be a planet that almost hits Earth. This planet is as big as Jupiter. The force of gravity from this planet will be so strong that Earth will be flooded. Do you believe this? I feel...sad and confused. I really hope in wont happen in the near future.
Sighs...I realised that there are alot of sad songs that I really really like. I feel that these songs are what defines the singer's ability, if he or she is able to put his or her heart into the song and completely get absorbed into the lyrics, the song will turn out really nice. Some examples I like are: Wedding Dress-Taeyang, The Name I Loved-Onew featuring Kim Yeon Woo, Can't Let You Go Even If I Die-2AM, Haru Haru-Big Bang, Let's Not-Super Junior K.R.Y.
Lolz Im like so depressed and going insane lately.