PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
Woah...2010 has been a really hectic year...2010, year of me. HAHAHAH.
Anyway here's wishing Cho Kyuhyun oppa a happy birthday. I know yor birthday is tomorrow but I dont think I will have the time tomorrow to wish you a happy birthday. So, Saengil Chukha Hamnida Kyu oppa! May you live a long and blessed life. :D
Sighs, this is depressing. Everyone's getting old. Is YL at the concert right now? Or is it over? o.O
Anyways Im going to study for Bio now. I got 12.5/15 for Chem and Im depressed cos 1 careless mistake cost me 1.5 marks. ):
Well, LDS today was not bad cos Ive started being more positive about stuff. Its sort of my new year's resolution.
Okay, I gotta go now. Cos I wanna sleep by 11pm. Im damn tired today...