<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Dreams are, naturally weird. Seriously, like the one I had last night.
It was about Key, Jonghyun and Onew. But its damn sad. But it doesnt really make sense.

Okay, firstly, Key, Jonghyun and Onew were in my house. If Im not wrong they had just completed a performance or something. And we were all eating apples.(!) So then there was some tradition thing where you give apples to your parents and grandparents on some occasion, I dont know what. So then while we were eating Key started crying. (Cos his grandmother just died and yeah, he was reminded of her.) Okay Key crying is REALLY REALLY SAD. Then I hugged Key to comfort him and I ended up crying too. Kay, all my grandparents are dead. Then Key cried ALOT you know. It was so sad. Then YSW was behind me then we all hugged KEY together. Then I dont know what happened next we weren't hugging Key anymore. Key stopped crying then he like okay ready lah. Then Jonghyun was sitting in between Key and Onew and he was just staring into blank space. Dunno why lah. Then after that Onew told me he wanted to wash his hand. Then I told him to go wash at the kitchen. Then he gave me this look. Then I said "Do you expect me to bring you a bowl of water or wash your hand for you?" Then he was smiled and nodded. (Like the spoiled kind.) In malay-manja. So yeah then after that end of dream. I woke up with tears in my eyes. Did I really cry in my sleep? KEY. Dont be sad :/ Now everytime I eat apples I will think of Key. And Onew. Ang Jonghyun with the blank look.

Oh yeah, I know I told everyone already but Im just gonna write that I auditioned to be speech day emcee. With arifah. I had to read like 6 pages of script while arifah only read 2. Anyway Mrs Lopez said I was good. Hope the both of us make it, there are 3 spots and onlt the 2 of us auditioned yesterday. In the canteen. I dont wanna be emcee with some random person Im not close to. I was like so high yesterday. After audition I went to push JunYu around on the wheelchair. Get well soon unnie!빨리 몸을 회복해!

Ooh campus 938live yesterday was fun! Dont exactly know why...Discussing on the radio about the importance of social networking and blogging. Whee.

Oh I hope the ending of Cruel Temptation comes soon. Cant wait! (: