<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



HELLOOS!
Damn, im hungry. Ooh yesterday, I went karaoke-ing for the first time in my life hahaha. It was fun! wanna go again, and wanna go with dare4 one day! We are, a "band" after all. And peishan unnie. Lols. Sang songs such as Oh!, Chocolate Love(SNSD), Gee, Genie, Neorago, Sorry Sorry, Cant let you go even if I die, heartbreaker, heartbeat, wedding dress, i dont care, teardrops on my guitar(1st song), muzik, Chu, Fire, I Hope, BAD GIRL(I was freaking out at AJ's larger than life wink)...and alot? Lols.

Just now went to ECP for malay project. Then walked from the foodcourt to Macs to meet the rest there. Its almost as far as what we(me, Junyu, KSW) walked last time for class outing. Rmb, KSW and Junyu? To Junyu: THE CYCLING WAS FUN, hahahah:D
Now my leg pain like shit. And it was really warm, i had to wear baj kurung on top of my clothes for filming summore. SIGHS. But our video is really really short. Ottoke? Hmm.

Okay, gtg! Annyeong hikyeseyo, Sayonara, Adios, BYEBYE!;D