PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
I GOT NEW EARPLUGS!
You know something, everyone ignores me these days. Especially Junyu, and YSW in class when she's sleepy.
I had an msn convo...
{namie} says:
*no i mean did you save the vid somewhere after you download?
*i know
*pig ahjussi HAHAAH
JȕŅๆű says:
*in my notebook?
*walau idk wad to write for comments
suwen says:
*zzz
*lol
*help me scan thru can ??? :D
{namie} says:
*okay so you can like...send the file to me one day....or send by email if you want.....
*....
*AHHH IM FREAKING OUT FOR MYES
suwen says:
*so long -.-
{namie} says:
*i find the song ohyeah abit irritating for now.
suwen says:
*ah low wat time you going offline??
JȕŅๆű says:
*changing parade caps?
*soon
suwen says:
*no
*omg
*can help me scan thru my day 2
JȕŅๆű says:
*changing parade is a formal event larh
suwen says:
*oh then caps ah
*you know still ask
TADAA. Sighs. Maybe they are busy for camp report and all the red cross stuff, bu im not some human that you should be so nice to when im useful and push me away when im not needed. I feel so extra. -.-
Anyway, FYI, this is NOT an emo post, okay. :D
I watched finish cruel temptation. I feel so depressed cos of shen aili's sad life...hmph. Why must die. T.T