<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Those Scurvy Rascals.
Hellos. Im finally back. Im super pissed off at some people. YSW is too. Our enemies, they say. Anyway, I went home in the rain today. I mean, it was raining. And I got in the mood to listen to emo songs. Hahaha, typical much?
Well, Im going to draw the comic for our Bio Project later. Wish me luck, hope it wont turn out like crap. :/
And I wonder if people who exaggerate their words are actually trying to be sarcastic. Hmm. Whee, finally got my 01:59PM songs in the com. Ohh, jay. Quote from Khun in the album: "Even though we have lost one of the biggest parts of our lives...Jay...Wherever you are..know that we couldn't have gotten this far without you.. we always hope that you are well and healthy..and we're always missing you.. Hoping that one day we can all sit down and laugh at what had happened in our lives... until then, WE WILL make you PROUD."

Will that ever happen? D:

P.S. After I read someone's blog, I realised that some people just dont deserve to live in this world. They only freaking wanna curse everything around them. They never take a step back, breathe in, and appreciate eveything that they have been blessed with. Do they then, have the right to have a happier life than others? Or do they have the right to be blessed?

If it's a christmas miracle that we need, let it be.