PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
YOOOOOOO.
Um, just found out a shocking piece of newssss. Nothing to do with Kpop. Its something to do with my friend. :O Well, what to do.
Sighs, I feel really really sad to day, dunno why. Like damn restless. HAHAH I had a good convo with my husband Pak Kaduk on the way home from school today. Lols for the malay project, I had to play the main role, and I ended up panicking for nothing cos in the end I just have ONE FRIGGIN line to say. WOOTS. OOH lab today was fun. Nadia and I were laughing because of stoopid Iodine. LOLS. Funfun:D
Song(s) of the day: Change-HyunA, Baby-Justin Bieber. :O:O
ttyl(:
Annyeong!<3