<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Shimjangi
We are the world,
We are the children,
We are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving...

HEY! That reminds of SPCA, where Kyunyuk unnie was writing all about preventing cruelty to animals, being kind to animals, to care for animals and to treat animals fairly. HAHAH. They are all the same. XD

YAY, two more papers to go. I love amaths. Okay maybe not love, more to like. Still.

I completely screwed up my Geog, looks like im gonna be stuck in Geog remedial forever with Key Dongsaeng. Now what. Chem wasnt too bad though, but hope i'll at least pass.

Im still depressed from geog. Okay. Playing with jooneuu's ipod touch helped me de-stress pretty much. Thanks! Now her ipod touch is dead. I mean, at that time. Lol. Funfun. We played truth or dare from her ipod touch. Eliza became Jaejin, jooneuu became Donghyun(getit?), YSW became Keywook, KSW became HODONG HAHAHAHA and I was Chickennew. ;D

KSW has officialy announced that she will be marrying Hodong ahjussi in about 3 weeks' time. Im so excited. WAKAKAKA.

annyeong! :D