<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Waknukians
MY STOOPEED PHONE IS SPOILED. Now I have to use my brother's brown version of my phone. Except that its uber hard to type because the middle column of keys are all GONE. Hmph.
Oh, just now during geog remedial me and YSW were talking about how KSW "kicked the bucket". (:
And another funny but not so funny thing that happened today was in the morning during assembly that time in class.
*in the middle of announcements, jodie walks into class*
MrF, pointing at somewhere: Go.
Jodie: Go WHERE?
MrF, still pointing: Go to your seat.
-3 seconds of silence-
Jodie: But I sit HERE!(Jodie points at table right infront of her.)
-Class bursts out laughing-

Okay, not very funny but still funny. You get the point.:D