PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
Well, I must have one of the saddest lives on earth right? I havent gone out with friends at all the whole june holidays. If someone says "But you went to Sydney for one week!" Im going to say that doesnt mean I shouldnt go out with anyone. That makes me wonder, if its my fault or my friends' fault. I feel like some loser with no friends. No true friends that can actually comfort me because when everyone tries, it doesnt work. All my secondary school friendships that I've built up for the past two and a half years, will it all fade away just like that? I wonder, in my friends' heads, is there any room for me at all? Now no one even bothers to comfort me because Im hopeless. Im really going crazy.
And this blog, its another sign that no one actually bothers to know what the freaking hell goes on in my life.
I should just give up, having endured this for two and a half years and it has drained most of my energy away. People keep telling me to smile but i cant.
I seriously think when i die, Im going to hell.
I miss Chng Pei Wen, Low Jun Yu and Kwang Su Wen. The Secondary One version.