<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Sansogateun No...
Wow. Teachers really should not assign homework that have nothing to do with our CA next week. Because:
1) We need that precious time to do what we can even to pass.
2) We will forget everything we have done before the CA when you go through the
chapter again after the CA.
Get it? Here I am stuck trying to complete my endless Geography mind map about a chapter completely unrelated to next week's CA. And the only thing I've learnt so far? That the substance used to make aspirin(panadol) is found from the bark of a willow tree.

Anyways if you havent heard, I'm sick. I dont know how sick though. I vomitted two times last night before midnight. I still have that feeling of nausea. ...Ottokajo?(What should I do?)

I bet I still have tons of homework to do. But I'm blogging because I need to let go of at least 1% of my burden.

PLUS there's NAPFA (is that how to spell it?)2.4km run tomorrow. I dont want to fail. Wish me luck.

Sighs...Thats all I can do now.

Annyeong hikyeseyo(: (Bye, duh.)