Dear Blog, I feel very very weak right now. I thought today was a good day, but it turned out to be a bad day. Today...I had o level listening compre. While waiting till 5 o clock, Nadia and me were planning to study...But what happened...We drew a post-it together. Its nice(: And then there was the sotong beside me. Finally the listening compre came. The teacher told us it was classical music they would play before it starts, but it turned out to be songs from Hady Mirza, Aliff Aziz(I think), an English song, Rindu Setengah Mati-D'Masiv, and finally the emotional song that i love - Berserah by Taufik Batisah. So I was right at the back corner of the class emoing down there. The point now is, I was so confident of my answers, but now. I should have never asked. I shouldnt have never had that curiosity. The only thing I can do now is hope for a miracle to happen. I wish. Oh btw. Happy belated birthday Lee Taemin. I thought your birthday was tomorrow, but it was actually two days ago. Sigh...anyway, chukhaderiminida.(: A song dedication:
Heh. Nice birthday present huh?
Saengil chukha hamnida SHINee maknae. :D
I am saddened by the news of the person who passed away because a tree fell on his car while he was inside. My prayers go out to you.