PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
I was watching tv. Then my brother tried to take the remote control away to change the channel, but i snatched it away first. Then he got hold of the remote, and neither of us let go. My father started flaring up; i got damn pissed. I let go of the remote and while throwing a tantrum, pulled the tablecloth down. My brother was eating; his plate and everything fell down and broke into a million pieces. I stormed into my room, locked the door and turned the fan on to maximum speed. I really think theres satan inside me, as I quote from my mum. Im going into depression, i dont think im getting out of this room. And I just realised my foot is bleeding. I feel completely like shit now.