Im not very good at studying but very very good at slacking. What an arse. Lol, Im at the point where Ive started cursing myself. You know how bad that is? My pride has like 96% vanished. Dude. What am I going to do with my life, god knows. The weather was very weird. The skies were so bright and yet there was thunder. CHEONDOONG SSI! SIGH. And it finally started raining.
OMG my dad is so ******. He told me to help im find address of nokia service center. So then i go typed it on my ipod. Then he said why dont you just print it. Then i said the address is so small dont need waste one whole sheet of paper. THEN WHAT THE HECK HE STARTED NAGGING AND SCOLDING ME ABOUT HOW WHEN HE DIES I DONT NEED TO SEND HIM TO THE CEMETERY AND HOW HES NOT GOING TO FULFILL ANY OF THE STUFF WE WANT ANYMORE. OMG WHATS THE FREAKING LINK MAN.
The television is right, children will never understand their parents. I dont. Cos im trying my best to save the earth here and im being scolded. Shut up.
I should just carried out my plan long long ago of running away from ths freaking biased house and never coming back. Wont you guys be happy then?
Oh by the way, if you random people are reading this blog, dont use the information inside here to judge who i am, or what kind of life i lead. Cos you were never allowed to. And you know what, this is the only way i can ever not explode.
I know this song is old, but I'm addicted to it.
Omg, are you my father at all? You just said "Talking to parents not fun right. You prefer talking to Satan."
This is exactly why i lock myself up in my room everyday and stare at my ipod. Cos i prefer talking to the air than having even a glimpse of your ever so unsatisfied faces.