PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
Ninja Warrior is on TV
I'm seriously obsessed with 2NE1's Clap Your Hands. But I don't like 2NE1 as a whole. Especially because their music is very autotune. Lol. I don't know why I suddenly downloaded 3 2NE1 music videos. Hahahah. Anyway, I find Bom the most decent person in 2NE1. Thats why I like her I guess. HAHAHA.
Oh yes. Junhyung is made completely of hotness. LOL.
Even with that pokerface of his. Truth is, I started liking JH when I watched Entertainment on 5 and Beast was on. That time his hair was still short. :D I thought his rapping was damn cool, so. So when I downloaded the vid to my iPod I kept replaying that part over and over again. WHEE. Poppin' Dragon FTW!
Yay, can't wait for project dance cover. HAHAHA. We should be able to make it before 35, shouldn't we?
I've managed to learn most of Hoot, I hope I will be able to finish it soon. (:
HAHAHA this is just BEEEEYOOOUUUUTEEEEFUULLL!
Oh by the way. Yesterday my back, around the shoulder area was feeling very very painful. D: Felt like I sprained it or something. It was gone this morning but it feels like it might slowly come back. Hahah. (Remembering 2PM's I'll Be Back~)
I just realised that my mixpod disappeared. o.o