annyeong goodbye adios 2010...
...and Hello 2011.
The first day of 2011 has definitely been interesting. Let's start from the beginning, shall we? At midnight...i was half watching the countdown party and half watching golden disk awards. Saw Miss A, MBLAQ and 2PM's new year messages to Singapore (: Kee-yoot. Then i didnt even watch the COUNTDOWN itself. Awesome namie, awesome. After watching the GDA for 45 minutes, I decided to go to sleep. And how did I wake up? This is the best part. The mirror in the bedroom toilet smashed to the floor. No one was inside, it just fell down on its own. At 9 'o'clock SHARP. So I was woken up, i just sat up. -STARES- *blink blink* Then at 11, I watched GDA. Again. The whole thing this time. But actually, I already watched it on youtube. SIGH. Okay, 2days of school holiday before o levels left. And I have to spend it on homework and mental preparation for school. I just downloaded amaths, geog, ss and half of el holiday hw (the half that I didn't know existed). Wow. Yet, i have to stay motivated right? My final chance.
Oh yeah hahaha after consultation with my stylist, I cut my fringe today. On my own. it was a GRAVE mistake.
Hmm, the song I've been fantasizing about all this while was the soundtrack from Aladdin after all. (: